Marks & Spencer Food

I just came back from a very inspirational trip to the Marks & Spencer outlet in Baystreet and boy was that fun!

They are sponsoring my next article in the Best Buy supplement out with The Time on Wednesday 14th May, so I had to go to collect ( or rather choose) some ingredients.

When it comes to quality convenience food I think they are tops! they have a very wide selection of food which is ready to serve in minutes and with absolutely NO prepations, you just open the packet, warm and serve!

This is obviously not what I will be doing for the Best Buy supplement but the food will be superfast to prepare. Just imagine, they have a marinade which only takes 5 minutes as against the normal marinades that take a couple of minutes or hours to do their trick.

I do suggest you give them a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!